Friday, November 24, 2017

Roblox 2009 funnies

Here is some random Roblox accidents I have seen/ experienced. Anyways, screenshots are from RBXLegacy, a Old 2006-2012 Roblox emulator. Kudos for being accurate to the source material!


When I was messing around with 2006 Starter Place 2, I got stuck in one of the tires of the car while I was trying to push it with about 10 blue bricks.


If that is what you call car "inspection", I follow along with you.

Then I went ahead and copied tons of "Free Bricks" signs.

Then I hovered over a giant yellow 10-ball, and let it drop. Free Brick signs spewed everywhere. Then 3 of the signs flew out at me and the ball crushed it. I then had 3 signs stuck inside my head.
I was then unable to move, because there was a HEAVY sign inside my head, that didn't want me to walk. I then grabbed out my handy Delete tool , and deleted the two. I still didn't walk. I could've grabbed out the size tool and resized the sign to a square, but I didn't think that of the time, so I pelted myself with pellets, until my health went down. But when I did, it built up potential energy while I was trying to walk! It released my head up into the ceiling, phased through the ceiling, and It was in the SKY. I then respawned like normal.

Stay Tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment