Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Art Request Photos #1/Even More LBP3 Photos/Old HDD Photos from 2015-16

ART REQUESTS!! (PHOTOS)
Hey, so I got some requests from Chuckleberry Hound, or Chef Sackboyardee. And I wanted to show you, Chuckleberry Hound, these art requests I've made. :)

Sonic the Hedgehog and Droopy Dog "taking" the subway. (Also, I was going to use minecarts for two of them, but I have a old version of Mine-imator, That doesn't have the minecart, So, I chose the DWS train.)

Thomas Creepers vs The Yoshi Sackboys, fighting over a rare berry!

EVEN MORE LBP3 PHOTOS! (I just got to number these soon..)

James with a odd face next to a Bikini Bottom citizen.
A ice skating rink? It's too rough to be one.. :| But it's still one anyways!
When two worlds collide...
NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD!!!!
Sackboy playing a experimental level. (Also wearing a fake eyepatch)
Oh.
AGAIN WITH THE CRINGE.
I need to stop, do I?
OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. THIS IS TOO FAR.
Sackboy: Who are you?
???: The Abominable Toggle!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Currently, this is how much I found that might interest you, Because some photos I made/found were bad, stupid, or inappropriate. also, Sorry for the Unikitty filler. :|

And now, Old HDD photos! These were from my old ACER laptop (I don't know what exact kind) which unfortunately died due to my neglect and impatience of updating. So, my mom recovered my old stuff, and I was very ecstatic! :) So, here are the previously lost files, from my dead laptop. Also, if I am lucky, I might be able to upload and share my 2013-2014 Windows 7 PC photos, But that PC is riddled with adware and bloatware, so salvaging may be troublesome.. :|

Anyways, Here they are! 😄

OLD HDD PHOTO FROM 2015

Off to a great start. Here is MS Paint joke art of Patrick. Is this the original TORTURE file? 😐
But, that's all I could show you, because my horrible internet connection is not loading the images instantly like usual. So, here is a story I made back then from my HDD.

"Excuse me, But aren't you being a little bit of a sea butt?
Sea butt! Who are you, a coral face?
Coral face? I am not a sea butt, a weedleg, a coral face, or a angry green dorito whatsoever!

Uh... A angry green dorito? Are you referring to Peridot from Steven Universe, or are you talking about a grumpy old green dorito chip lives in a grocery store.

I am not a angry green dorito who lives in a grocery store! Is the dorito sick?

No, He is not green because of sickness. Why? Because he accidently drank skin-pigmentation oil when he thought it was grape juice! Geez, He is not a very bright person like he says he is!

Wait. Why is the angry dorito angry?

Maybe because of one time when he was a kid, His homework was ate by a dog, (as you can tell by the bite mark on the paper,)
He remembered that if he didn't bring it in by the next day, He will be turned into a potato chip and stored. Thus, he got revenge on the teacher,
and was angry and never sent to school again....
Whoa. Why is he in a grocery store?

To be eaten and shipped to Vladmir Pootin by when ears grow on trees...
What? You expect me to believe this unusual nonsense all because of some stupid old green potato chip who lives in a grocery store?
What's next? A naked DVD player in a abandoned Blockbuster Store?! You just won't let me watch Zootopia, The Secret Life of Pets, Emoji Movie, Wreck It Ralph 2, and The Spongebob Movie: Back in the Sea!

Uhh.. What is Spongebob Back in the Sea? Is that a weird knockoff version of TSMSOOW made by Spark Plug Entertainment and Video Briquendo, or is that the possible title for the third sequel to The Spongebob SquarePants movie?"

Anyways, That's all I have for today.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the size inconsistencies, Blogspot is messing with me.. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I had to paint on a Creeper face on Thomas because in the photo, The face in-game didn't show up, So I painted over it on Paint.NET.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think Vladimir Putin eats poutine?

    ReplyDelete