Saturday, April 7, 2018

New video coming soon!/LBP3 Art

Windows XP Bliss Background, remade in the LBP3 game.

COMING ALSO TO TRMM2/LUNASPHERE..


Is an remix of "Running in the 90s" that I had in my head for a while! It is called "Running in the Lunasphere", and it will come when it is finished. So here is some screenshots:


A woman giving a credit card to CDi Zelda, while an wild BLORT runs aimlessly in the desert.

BLORT runs against series of images with Ghana Butter sticks raining down the sky.
(Image shown in background is owned by Shenanistorm, Credits to him/her.)

Hah! You lost, Thomas! Anyways, There is always 2004! :3

And also, I got a bit inspired by Thomclan-Winboyz, (my brother), who makes art of Furries sometimes just for the craps and giggles, so he made some models for me, improved them, and made art. Also, I made some art based on my 2014 dreams, so you know. (Warning: May not be for you if you don't like it.)

2014 and 2018, all in this time rip. (It's kinda confusing, But you get the point. <:3)

An stick... thing is on a island with Knuckles. Well, Do U KNOW DA WEI?


2 sackpeople trying to figure out what a spike is.

BLAAAARGH!!! I don't even...

The bodyguard from Unikitty, Hawkodile. Just memes. That's all I got to say.
Honestly Little Guy's BLAAAARGH went too far, and he turned into Pac-Man. Where is Dr. Beanson to fix this?
LBP1 early demo, which I actually saw in my dream in 2014.

Here it is! Dr Fox!
The 2 Sackboy movie I saw in my 2014 dreams. I have no idea how to describe it, so here is how it is originally described.
"I saw a mowie about 2 sackboys. One is jumping on a spike! Yowj!"
Ah. It's Unikitty. :| She is in the Lego Movie, and also in her own cartoon.
..And her brother, Puppycorn.
Me in a "cringe suit" Trying to do the pyramid freedom glitch. It looks weird, I gotta say.
... I honestly got nothing to say about this.

Remember the dab?
(imitates a Ringo Starr voice) Looks like Thomas has gotten himself in a bit of an untimely sticky situation.
The official design for Ghana Butters. Do what it says, It won't mind! Don't let it go too far though.. (shudders)

Another screenshot of the fake LBP1 early demo! This was back when the scoreboard had spotlights of your player color, instead of confetti in the final game. (Also a bit of dev note, Sackboy was supposed to strike a pose, but it reset the animation, so he just stood. Just pretend this was taken before the animation played.)
And that's about all I could show you. I have more photos of this on my PS3 though, so expect more soon!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really awesome stuff--as usual!! Your dreams are a great source for visual inspiration. I love the blending of Zelda, Blort, and the credit card. Thanks to your blog, I've been learning more about Little Big Planet 3 and Sackboy's zany antics. I wish those cringe suits were real and available for sale at the nearest Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to my friend, Inspector Badgekit, the other day and we were both wondering where your interest in Ghana (Shea) butter developed from. It appears to be a regular feature in your artwork and we would like to know why it holds important value to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as TRMM2 Official:
    If you have a art request of my characters, please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister Shea and the Ghana Goddess go butter shopping for Zearn boy's first butter shave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is an art request:
    Thomas Creepers and Yoshi Sackboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently one of my artwork ended up in the Hawkodile eyes search results. :| Is Stuffagag getting popular?

    ReplyDelete