Monday, April 9, 2018

LBP3 screenshots 2/some of the TORTURE files

Me messing with Night of the Living Emmet with Mod Menu

LBP3 SCREENSHOTS 2

So, I was wanting to do a sequel of this, adding more unseen photos that I made. Welp, It actually happened. So, here it is. LBP3 Screenshots 2!

Lonely car.. :(
WHAT BEAST IS THIS?!? XDD
Sackboy utterly confused while he starts to unknowingly tweak out.

Cardboard Town! Complete with japanese King Kongs wearing buckets on their heads!
Dr. Fox doing the sponge.
Oooh.. spoopy..
The sacred whistle of POWER!!!
Hawkodile and Eagleater.

"When I grow up, I want to be a fist!"

"Saving an Dog from Devourment". I made this in 2016, and made the original version back in 2014. Now you know!
OH CRAP! A HURRICANE!!!
A remake of Shenanistorm's "Hawkeye" artwork. Cool, I guess?
Look at dat shiny B U T T!! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
A LBP3 demo dream I salvaged out of an chest underneath my workspace on a piece of paper!
Hawkodile and Richard doing the Game Boy Dance!
I was messing around with the animation tweaker, and this somehow happened.
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the cringe !!!! :( :( :( ):( I have no idea how people get attracted to this.. :|
Hey, Mr. D.J!
The Mario Desert Dance. Try posting him on TWITTER.

I, am ze police. U r unda a rest! go to sleep my little child! for DE LAW.

"Does it look like I give a crap? I'm outside! If y'all inside, Y'all not normal! Like me!"

AND NOW.. OUR MAIN ATTRACTION!

So, if you didn't know, We lost internet for 2 or 1 month, so the only way to pass time was to watch Nichijou, play some LBP2 and 3, and most importantly, doodle. The first image I drew was a Kirby screaming angrily at you, and then some other stuff. I remember one of them being an BND mask smirking. It was until March 23rd that we got our internet back, and I was wanting to share the TORTURE files to you, the reader, so you have a little taste of what it's like with no internet. Thanks and enjoy.

So, here is a story about this. So, my mom. She's great, she's awesome. I like her. But one time, We were watching the Magic School Bus DVD from about 2004-05, and when we were watching the intro, (or the other DVD previews bumper I dunno), Mom thought that the singer said, "Sufferin' on a sandwich!" and also, "Remote Lizard!" Then we had a good laugh about it, and made this after. :)
A angry human face.
🎝Animani-maniacs! They fly into a portal! And die. The end.🎝
If there is Bananas in Pajamas, What if.. there was a Bananas in no Pajamas?
Homer and BLORT watching the Carrington Productions International logo. I wonder what they are going to do next? Watch the Viacom Pinball logo?
Homer: Why are you looking at the night sky, Marge?
Marge: It's because... It's an CPB logo! Make a wish!
Homer: I wish for.. more donuts!
Here is a classic. Homer witnessing a sun death. Ouch!
Homer: Aah! Bart!
oh MY GOD BART HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE?!?
...Get it?
And that's about all I could show you now, because I gotta start work on Running in the Lunasphere. A job like this can't be rushed!

2 comments:

  1. Radical creations, bro!!!!! In particular, I really dig cardboard town. That would make a great animated special. Ethan's World set in Cardboard Town, perhaps. I love the torture files and LBP3 assortments. Keep up the stellar work, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff! ¨Saving a Dog from Devourment" reminds me of Bloxorz coloration

    ReplyDelete